Becowell syrup contains 950mg of black elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) extract and 32.5mg of Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) as the active ingredients in each 5ml. Black elderberry contains natural flavonoids, including anthocyanin, which strengthen the immune system and have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral effects. Vitamin C also helps strengthen the immune system and protect cells against free radicals.
Becowell syrup is supplied in 120mL bottle for oral administration. One bottle packed in a box with a leaflet.
Becowell syrup is designed to boost immune system for kids between 2 to 12 years old and above. Black elderberry + vitamin C have highly antioxidant effects that helps to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu such as fever, cough, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose and mucus discharge.
Dosing and Administration
• For daily use
Children 2 to 3 years: 5 ml daily
Children 3 to 12 years: 10 ml daily
• For intensive use such as relief of cold and flu symptoms (from onset of symptoms until complete improvement)
Children 2 to 3 years: 5 ml, 2-4 times per day
Children 3 to 12 years: 10 ml, 2-4 times per day
• It can be administered alone or mixed with any other liquid and also should be consumed with food.
Not recommended concurrent use of this product with immunosuppressive drugs.
Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding
Not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Contraindications & Cautions
• Hypersensitivity to berries or any component of formulation.
• Diseases of the immune system (e.g., MS, SLE, RA)
• Not recommended for children under 2 years old.
• Use with caution in patients with immune system diseases.
No side effects have been reported if the recommended dose is followed.
Excessive consumption may lead to weakness, dizziness, numbness, diuretic effects or gastrointestinal side effects.